Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE/AGREEMENT: Purchases Order shall be accepted by Seller by shipment of goods, performance of services, commencement of work on goods, or written acknowledgement. No modification which is in conflict or inconsistent with, or in addition to, terms and conditions set forth shall be binding upon Buyer unless accepted in writing.
DELIVERY: Delivery must be in compliance with the schedule contained in the Purchase Order. Buyer may terminate the order, or any part thereof, if Seller fails to deliver articles, work or material of the quality specified or within the times specified, or to replace or correct defective articles, or to perform any of the other provisions of the order. In the event of termination, Buyer has no obligation to accept or pay for articles, materials or work terminated and Buyer may purchase similar articles elsewhere on such terms and in such manner as Buyer deems appropriate.
PACKING/SHIPPING: All articles ordered shall be suitably packed for protection in shipment. No charge shall be made by Seller for packaging unless agreed upon in writing by Buyer. No charge for unauthorized premium transportation charges will be allowed.
PURCHASER CHANGES TO PRODUCT OR ORDER DEFINITION: Buyer has the right at any time to make changes in drawings, designs or specifications, method of shipment or packing, place or time of delivery or performance, and quantities covered by Order with appropriate notification to Seller.
SUPPLIER CHANGES TO PRODUCT OR PROCESS: Seller will notify Buyer within 30 days of changes to its product or the processes used in its manufacture. Such changes include changes in facility location, design, materials, processing, or outsourcing of related manufacturing or processing. Catalog supplies for which Triangle or its customers have no design authority are exempt from this clause.
WARRANTIES: Seller warrants that all goods, materials and work furnished conform to applicable drawings, specifications, samples and/or other descriptions given to Seller, and are free from defects in workmanship and material.
INSPECTION: Final inspection and acceptance of articles is made by Buyer after delivery or as otherwise indicated in the PO or documents referenced therein. In case any article is defective in material and workmanship, or otherwise not in conformance with the requirements of the PO, Buyer has the right either to reject it, require its correction or accept it with an appropriate price adjustment.
CONFIGURATION: Seller is to use the specified revision of all documents, specifications, drawings, technical descriptions, digital data, programs, etc. referenced in the Purchase Order or governing contracts. If no specific revision is indicated, Seller is to process in accordance with the latest and current revision and state revisions used in accompanying C of C and/or test reports.
OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE OF CONFORMANCE: If the products we are buying are fabricated details, assemblies, materials, chemical products, paints, adhesives, hardware, NDI services or parts and materials processing services, the supplier must send certificate of conformance certifying conformance to indicated design criteria and specifications and the specific revision thereof. When the product is metallic raw materials (sheet, bar, extrusion, billet, or any other shapes/configurations) Seller must provide chemical and physical test report from the facility where the material was produced and include indication of its country of origin (where material was last in molten state).
RIGHT OF ENTRY/ACCESS: During the performance of this order your quality system and manufacturing processes, as well as the systems and facilities of Seller’s subtier suppliers, are subject to review, verification and analysis by Triangle Engineering Corp., our customers’ representatives and/or authorized government representatives.
NONCONFORMING PRODUCT: When Seller has no recognized disposition or repair authority, Seller will notify Triangle Engineering Corp. any time it detects nonconformity in products it has, or will, deliver. Seller will obtain disposition from Triangle Engineering Corp. prior to shipment when possible and will deliver properly identified nonconforming product for disposition only with specific instruction from Buyer. Seller will notify Buyer of nonconforming product discovered post-delivery at the earliest possible opportunity.
RECORDS RETENTION: Seller is to maintain records pertinent to this order and its manufacture for a minimum of 10 years unless otherwise specified on the face of the purchase order.
INVOICES/PAYMENTS: Payment of Seller’s invoice is subject to adjustments for any shortage or for rejection. Individual invoices must show Purchase Order number.
IF YOU ARE AN AS9100 CERTIFIED VENDOR, THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE PURCHASE ORDER:
(1) All applicable certificates to be sent with each shipment.
(2) Supplier acknowledges Triangle Engineering Corporation’s right of access to its facilities, product, and/or related quality records at any time, by Triangle Engineering Corporation’s, its customer, or regulatory authorities in order to verify quality of products or work. Right of access may be limited to only those records and product applicable to Triangle
Engineering Corporation’s products or contracts.
(3) All purchasing requirements shall be flowed down to sub-tier suppliers or subcontractors.
(4) Supplier to notify Triangle Engineering Corporation’s immediately of unexpected anomalies, nonconformances, changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and/or changes of manufacturing facility location. Triangle Engineering Corporation’s reserves the right to approve such changes or incidents before work is allowed to proceed.
(5) Supplier acknowledges it shall apply suitable corrective action when presented with Triangle Engineering Corporation’s complaints or nonconformance reports.
(6) Records pertaining to the manufacture, inspection and test of Triangle Engineering Corporation’s products shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years.
(7) Supplier shall comply with the Defense Industry Initiative Model Supplier Code of Conduct.
(8) Supplier is responsible for product safety requirements as flowed down from the end user.
NOTE: TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT CONTROLLED IN HARD COPY
\Common\ISOTEMP\QMS E2\Documents\QMSD-1013 Rev. 1.0
Triangle Engineering Corporation retains title and ownership to its’ internal manufacturing processes and any technical data that was created by Triangle Engineering.
Ready to Experience the Triangle Difference?
Experience the superior quality of the Triangle Engineering process for yourself. Contact us today to let us know how we can help with your next project.